Aesthetically, Code's structure is based on the graphic motifs found in Modern architecture. These motifs have been converted into a rectangular outer frame with a highly graphic, geometric interior. The various compartment modules can accommodate a wide range of articles: books, files, paperbacks, DVDs and CDs. In addition to its pure yet complex graphics, Code is distinguished by an extremely light structure as all elements having a uniform thickness of 10mm. The system is self contained, which means that reconciling lightness and stability was the biggest challenge of the project. The shelving gains stability thanks to a specially developed sandwich construction. Code can be used against a wall or as a free-standing room divider.
- Shelves in wood-veneered MDF available in oak, oak glazed anthracite, American walnut or white laminate, open edges in anthracite finish. Available in various different components.
- Code 1: 23.6"w 11.8"d 92.1"h
- Code 2: 70.1"w 11.8"d 31.9"h
- Code 3: 46.9"w 11.8"d 31.9"h
- Code 4: 46.9"w 11.8"d 22.8"h
- Adjustable aluminum feet, Code 1 comes with wall-fixing hardware.
- Component can be connected with invisible magnets
- Made in Germany by Zeitraum.