Vision was designed from the philosophy that a cabinet composition should be part of the total room architecture. The basis of Vision is a single cube without handles, completely mitred, and in different depths, heights and widths. Fronts close using a push-touch system. A single form yields endless variations of volume, colour and line composition. The possibilities for compositions are unlimited; from a three-dimensional relief to a graphic grid of line and flat planes, from a series of sideboards to an architectonic landscape of volumes, from wall-mounted object to wall component.
- The cabinet system consists of MDF modules, (fixed) shelves, doors, drawers, flaps, shelf on the wall, frames, plinths.
- The fronts have no grips and open using a pressure system (snapper). The modules can be placed on frames, casters, plinths or can be hung on the wall.
- The bodies are stacked, connected or used independently.
- Components in can be lacquered in over 60 colors.
- Components available in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. Please inquire for specific details and dimensions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Modules: : basic/gloss lacquer, veneer (except on back panel and fixed shelf)
- Interior: basic lacquer
- Fronts: basic/gloss lacquer
- Drawer bodies: oak (standard), basic black lacquer
- Interior compartment: oak (standard), basic black lacquer
- Frames: silver gray metal or basic lacquer
- Plinths: basic/gloss lacquer
- Wall shelves: basic/gloss lacquer
Additional options available upon request:
- Lacquer in any RAL color
- Matte lacquer finish
- Alternative front layout
- Custom sizes with a minimum of 25 units
- An app/drawing program is available to customize your installation.
- Made in the Netherlands by Pastoe.
- Coordinating products include Vision Elements and Boxes.
- Certain elements are available with a short leadtime, please inquire for specifics.